View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Vladys Gumption
Trap City

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danglzzz View Post
Would have slightly preferred mcdonald out over cracknell but I think some of you guys are heavily overreacting. Cracknell has been good on the fourth line but c'mon, some of you are acting like he's Jesus.

It's one game...he's got a very good chance of coming right back in next game if one of Sobotka, or McD (or Tarasenko) don't step up tonight.

It's time for Tank to get a shot. This move is fine.

And for those saying Stewart should sit. You don't just scratch your regular season scoring leader 3 games into a playoff series in which we're struggling to score. C'mon guys
Stewie isn't just struggling to score, he's struggling to do anything. He isn't skating hard, he isn't shooting, he isn't passing well, he isn't scoring, and he isn't hitting. In short. He's been invisible, much like the Stewart of last year. I understand he's a streaky player, but I don't think it's too much to ask for him to look like he's trying. If say, he was playing like Schwartz where he was flying around making plays and was just snake bitten I don't think people would be willing to sit him.