Old
05-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSather99 View Post
If you think penalties ONLY happen because you are just so much better than the other team then you are delerious, some players are lazy and hook, others try to get an advantage, it's the playoffs....know how many penalties were NOT called for both sides?? players try to get away with stuff, the Caps were just getting caught

The Rangers had a few oppertunities that they cashed in on, otherwise we'd be down 3-0. We have never this year been an offensive team capable of scoring 4 goals a game....if you think we can do this well then it's a waste to type this..
Who says "only?" I have given specific examples of penalties that came off of hard play and forecheck. All you have done is say that our team sucked. I get that you want to take the easier route (be lazy and just yell about ****), but you should try being objective.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote