View Single Post
Old
05-06-2013, 11:59 PM
noupf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceCheese91 View Post
Good to see all the fans that were crying "we suck omg this series is over, we can't score" are now back and happy. Don't give up on this team, we have been in every game and it's going to come down to a few bounces to determine who wins this series.

Moore was amazing tonight, Boyle was very good, Zuccs and Brassard were awesome as well.

I thought tonight's game was one of Nash's worst of the series even though he made that nice pass. He had so many opportunities to make something happen on offense and show us why he gets paid the big bucks, but his move(s) literally never worked on the Caps. He really does look injured and often slow sometimes, but hopefully he can turn it up a notch because we need him.

Del zotto looked pretty bad tonight, really slow and got caught flat footed a few times.
see the bold..........scoring 4 goals in ONE game doenst mean sh-t. Come at me when they score 3+ in game 4 and win.......then you may be on to something.

At this point, washington is still the better of the scoring teams in this series.......and the team who has more offensive chances, resulting in more goals scored, gets to go to round 2.

I'm happy they won.......but they showed very little for me to get excited about the rest of this series. Washington is playing very well and their offensive ability is higher than that of the rangers.

noupf is offline   Reply With Quote