View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 05:28 AM
JuniorNelson

vCash: 50
If the Canucks lie down and get swept they do not have to face a hometown crowd again.

Canucks may be great people but they suck as a team. There are real serious managerial issues. It's damn serious that Gillis let the team play with two centers. It's a serious allegation when someone says Gillis doesn't have the jam to do his job (It was me talking about Malhotra) and can show proof. It's just amazing that Luongo cannot be moved in an eight month off-season, then can't be shed at the deadline! That's astonishing!

It is my contention that the team was becoming a playoff team before the Canucks management screwed it up (again)! When the team lost Volpatti, it lost a lot of its heart. Volpatti was leading by example and was energizing the line-up. Kassian on the Sedin line is another example. Why didn't he just play there all season and grow into it? He'd own that slot, by now and the team would be better.

I do not believe the players can overcome obtuse coaching, clownish management and the SJ Sharks featuring a red hot Niemi, tomorrow.

JuniorNelson is offline   Reply With Quote