View Single Post
05-07-2013, 08:12 AM
vCash: 500
I have been posting about the Bulls ever since we've had these non-Hawks sports discussion threads on this forum, and all I've heard about was how the NBA has no parity (which is very true to an extent), it's all about the Heat, the Bulls can't win, etc., and I have to say that I'm glad some of you are coming around.

As SPT said, it's all heart, sweat, blood, and tears right now. I have moved on from the Rose thing. Let's just ride this thing out. They could lose the next four and drop the series in five, but Nate, Marco, Nazr, Butler, and all other depth or emerging players are the guys that got them to the point where they are now going back to Chicago with the series evened up in the worst possible scenario. I'm really just proud.

However, excitement must be contained. I remember a big double-digit victory over the Heat at the UC a few years ago in the ECF. The Bulls dropped four in a row. I was naive and thought the Bulls was waltz to the NBA Finals. That's not how it works.

There is some work to do, but I'm proud of the work they have put in, what they have accomplished, and am excited for what the future holds. I'm hoping it involves more gutsy victories down the line this year.