View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Ilovemymum
recreational MD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlerlee View Post
Didn't he have like 9:30 TOI when we were around 7-8 minutes into the 2nd period?

He obviously played a good game, I find it hard to believe that even Torts didn't see the significance of the contributions he makes in the offensive zone. Something must have happened after that but I fail to see what.
I think they had a shift fighting in their own zone and then he was benched. Comes back in the third and got the minus while failing to block the shot. Think it was then I thought he wouldn't see any more icetime, and suddenly he assisted on the gamewinner.

This thing about the sponsorship just gets weirder by the minute. Quite ambigious about the whole sponsorship, but now it seems that his half brother playing in SEL is taking the final roster spot as an extra attacker, barring him from entering the competition regardless. That happens after the sponsor says they are ok with terminating the deal to let him play, and both him and the NT general manager declare themselves finnished with the issue, and he wants to play.