View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Nitehowl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Punch Clock View Post
Montreal is a team going in the opposite direction of the Canucks. I think our core needs a serious tweaking and an injection of youth... and Montreal has always seemed to be more of a win now market.

Veteran players in our core that I would shop to shake things up are Burrows, Edler and Bieksa.... Kesler only if it was a blockbuster.

The two young Canadiens I'm most interested in are Tinordi and Eller... PK Subban if he's not untouchable.

Is there a deal to be made with some of these players here that would be good for both teams? Any interest in hometown vets like Luongo and Burrows? ... of course that would mean trading Price, but fetch something pretty he'd sweet I'd imagine; but another rough season and his trade value is going to go down pretty significantly imo.
Montreal could never tank like EDM or PIT did but with the new management in town they have the patience to build for the long term success.

I am sure Habs would have some interest in those players u mentioned but they have alot of mileage and baggage with them so if was .50 on the dollar ...maybe
You will not get any of the young core that MB is building around