View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 01:28 PM
ChiTownHawks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanned On It View Post
I understand your point and I don't want to sound like an A-hole or anything... but an "Adult Beginner's" clinic isn't meant for you, right? You and your friends aren't "adult beginners". It'd be one thing if you were just there working on drills and stuff, but once the scrimmage starts it kind of ruins the integrity or the point of it, no?
I agree with this.

If you show up to this with your buddies and you all play on the same team then you are part of the problem.

No one expects you to coach, but you should not be loading up with your buddies for a scrimmage. This is not the place to work on your chemistry. In fact it would probably be counterproductive because it will seem like you have better chemistry against beginners and that probably won't carry over against better ones. You and your buddies should be splitting up on either side so you can challenge each other.

Why does it seem like guys always forget what it is like to just start out at this game and how uncomfortable it feels to be getting blown away by guys better than you? If a beginner goes to an open rat or plays in a league it is on him or her. If they go to a beginners clinic they should expect to play in a comfortable environment without sandbaggers.

ChiTownHawks is offline   Reply With Quote