View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 03:29 PM
TheLegendkiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer247 View Post
I would love to add a sniper to Giroux-Voracek line but when I watched the playoffs I can't see this Flyers team survivng a long playoff run. I think they can beat any team with their talent when healthy but I think they would be ground down eventually. Their biggest hitter is 5'9" 188lbs(Rinaldo)even their one PF is under 200lbs (Simmonds). Look at a long series against OTT, WAS, or TOR then having to play BOS, NYR, or PITT.

Malone probably goes back to PITT. Clowe will likely ask too much $. I wouldn't think PHI would be a detination for Iginla. Maybe resign in PITT or go back west. I like Horton but he seems to be breaking down more often.

This is why I can see Homer doing something with the #11 pick to get Ryan and a later pick. Add a sniper and some size.
These are the only teams that have a larger roster in size than ours. Neither Toronto or Pittsburgh have any toughness in their top 6 so I wouldn't worry about them either. The only guys the Rangers have are Clowe and Boyle. And Washington is just randomly tall but still lack a ton of grit.