View Single Post
05-07-2013, 04:58 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Mark Edwards View Post
Things are progressing well but I don't think we will hit our internal May 15th target date. I will continue to update in this thread with release news.

My best guess would be a few days after the 15th. I hate giving dates because it's difficult to project, it's a large project to put together in a short time. We are doing are best and while we want the books released, we don't want to rush them t the expense of quality either.

The NHL Draft Guide will be released a few days later than the Black Book. Photos are the major reason for it taking slightly longer.

Coupon code will be posted in this thread.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and kind words.
Any idea when the print versions hit amazon (particularly the Canadian site)? If I recall correctly, last year, the American site had the guides in stock weeks before the Canadian one.

Originally Posted by Fedorov View Post
I've really liked McKeen's in the past but I am really bummed they dropped their print version. I might go HP this year so I can get a print. Printing the pdf on 8 1/2 by 11 and then putting it in a folder just isn't the same.

what's this I hear about a coupon code
It appears the coupon code will be for PDF versions only.

Interested in checking out 50+ years worth of covers from "The Hockey News?" Check out my collection here:
Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote