View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Kel Varnsen
Below: Nash's Heart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Ive only seen one person who is a die-hard Torts supporter, and Im almost convinced Kel Varsen is a mouthpiece/yes-man for the Rangers organization.

I see a lot of other folks on this board, knowledgeable ones, that take in all the factors and realize an immediate coaching change will make little difference, just as its done in the past.

To proclaim that a coach's shelf life is overwith less than a year removed from a conference finals birth, after a lockout shortened season, and after 2 major roster revisions, one of them just 6 weeks ago, is not just impatient, its petulant.
I've said consistently since we made the Nash trade I didn't like it. That being said I'm a fan of the team and would like nothing more than for it to work out, but today I still stand by what I said when we made it, I don't think it was the right call. We should have kept our homegrown guys, that team was better than the sum of its parts, they grew up together and I think they showed last year they could compete legitimately for a cup together.

Would a mouthpiece/yes-man for the Rangers organization say that?