View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 06:12 PM
lucmanawesome

vCash: 500
i started a be a gm mode with the avalanche the avalanche started the season by trading jan hejda and 2 other d-men for first round picks and finished 3 worst in the league and traded to get the first,second and third pick in the draft getting lazar skinkurak and pulock i signed simon gagne and derek roy in free agency at the mid point in the season they struggled and i traded roy to the flames for top prospect Sven Baertschi and traded gagne and a second round pick for galchenyuk due to cap issues mueller stastney and a first round pick were shipped for rick nash the team is weak on the wing and these players were in thier final contract year and were going to ask for too much money in free agency the avalanche are rebuilding and have 7 top prospects in the system 4.5 stars potential 45 games through d-man erik johnson is leading the league in points by a d-man with 4 goals and 37 points hoping to get a huge contract in the offseason duchene is once again the biggest scorer with 25 goals and 53 points landeskog is producing with 20 goals and nash is providing goals at a 35 goal pace and his best season in his career with an assist per game thus far