View Single Post
05-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Rhett4 View Post
Where do you (and others) see Zadarov falling? A few mocks I have seen don't have him getting past Philly at 11. He's a guy I'd love at 16 if he slid, and if we went with a forward at 8.
Honestly? If Buffalo winds up with say Nurse or Rasmus Ristolainen at 8, I have no problems with them looking at Zadarov at 16 too. Yes, yes, they need forwards. But since d-men take longer and there are some questions about some of the Sabres prospect d-pool, and they don't have a physical guy like him in the system who can move like he does but plays as hard as he does... and I don't view this as a one-year turn-around.

Lot of guys to like. If it winds up they get a forward they like at #8, it might make Zadarov an option if he gets to Buffalo. McNabb's knee injury likely isn't going to help his already exploitable skating and they need more than just a regular bottom pairing guy to skate with, shut down, and certainly punish the forward talent throughout their new division.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle