05-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett4 View Post
Where do you (and others) see Zadarov falling? A few mocks I have seen don't have him getting past Philly at 11. He's a guy I'd love at 16 if he slid, and if we went with a forward at 8.
Honestly? If Buffalo winds up with say Nurse or Rasmus Ristolainen at 8, I have no problems with them looking at Zadarov at 16 too. Yes, yes, they need forwards. But since d-men take longer and there are some questions about some of the Sabres prospect d-pool, and they don't have a physical guy like him in the system who can move like he does but plays as hard as he does... and I don't view this as a one-year turn-around.

Lot of guys to like. If it winds up they get a forward they like at #8, it might make Zadarov an option if he gets to Buffalo. McNabb's knee injury likely isn't going to help his already exploitable skating and they need more than just a regular bottom pairing guy to skate with, shut down, and certainly punish the forward talent throughout their new division.