View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 06:53 PM
NYRKING30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TankLarkin View Post
my observation is ....

if by some miracle we advance, we are royally F***ed.

I'm usually very positive, but with Nash and Beaver disinterested in playoffs....
Me too man. I am usually one of the most positive fans around but I have been telling everyone I know that the Rangers would be lucky to win a round. To me its mainly because of the coach. Every game including the playoffs since 2009 we get pinned in our own zone continuously that turns into a 5 on 5 pp. Our forwards collapse so far down by the time they get to center ice or dump it in they are to exhausted to go get the puck. Most teams have figured out our dump and chase where the opposing goalie will go out to play the puck when we dump it in (ECF last year vs Devils). That makes it amost impossible to sustain pressure in the offensive zone. The powerplay with all that passing they do you think someone would not be afraid to make a one timer. It is mainly coaching, Torts is a good coach but he just isn't the right coach for this team anymore. I wanna see pretty much 90 percent of this roster with an offensive minded coach.

NYRKING30 is offline   Reply With Quote