View Single Post
Old
05-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Pierce Hawthorne
Formerly Avsare1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #57 View Post
Those are the parameters I have followed or thereabout. According to you Parenteau is a top of the line 1st liner? Stastny a 1st liner? Barrie a top 2nd-pairing guy? Sorry but I do not agree at all. Duchene struggled last year and had a good rebound season, but not enough to close in on Crosby or Ovechkin at all. Same for O'Reilly and Landeskog they have not proven enough yet, bump them down a little bit. You exagerated those ratings. The Avs miss the playoffs (AGAIN), may I remind you.

I don't see where I said anything about Paranteau being a top of the line top liner.

I said all top liners at PPG type levels should be 85+ no question. PA Paranteau just put up 43 pts in 48 games and was among the Top 30 in points. Same thing with Duchene. at 86 Overall that doesn't put him anywhere close to a "top of the line 1st liner" It actually puts him towards the bottom end of the 1st liners(Most of the 1st liners are in the high 88-91 range).

Once again, I am wondering how your reading skills are. I82-82 is basically a good 2nd liner, which is exactly what Stastny is.

Your overalls are terrible. Nobody is going to want to buy a game where there are 3 players(on average) on every team above an 80. That's an absolutely terrible system.

EA's ranking system as it is right now is actually very good. There are obviously some poorly ranked players such as Phaneuf(89), Kronwall(88), Gagne(86),etc. But for the most part they have player ranked very well.

Pierce Hawthorne is offline   Reply With Quote