View Single Post
Old
09-23-2006, 01:43 AM
tinyzombies

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostitsyn1489 View Post
Jacques Demers said Habs should keep Carey Price this season because he's already better then Aebischer and Huet. Michel Bergeron agreed with that.

I really like Price and some young goalie did a really good job so maybe it wouldnt be a bad move BUT like Latendresse there's not a lot of room for him. Danis is ready and we already have 2 NHL goalie.

What's your thought?
I saw Price at the development camp and I can only think that Demers did not say anything like that. Bergeron...who knows...

I think he lacks drive because he knows Huet/Aeby are ahead of him. It's like most of our prospects. There just aren't any jobs (except on the blueline, but we don't have any prospects there that are ready).

I really don't like his lazy glove and his penchant to try for the lazy-spectacular save. That's cheating and he knows it. I do like his quick feet though. Combined with his size and the fact that he seems to keep his frame is a very good sign for him. But I'd like to see his so-called competitiveness destroy his flaws.

tinyzombies is offline   Reply With Quote