View Single Post
Old
01-02-2004, 01:30 PM
dragonwyck

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by X8oD
god are you a tool.

i stopped reading your posts 5 posts in, so i dont know what you are talking about. All i know is, its funny watching a team who, year in and year out, fail when it counts, get cocky and bash other teams fans for "not being in the play-offs" or "posting too much about players."

i think you are trying to say us "wings fans" bring up other things rather than argue on topic.... well if you saw who took the topic into the direction im going [weight####] im not changing nothing.

he brought up datsyuk, and he brought up other teams lack of success in the play-offs in comparison to his.
#1. Trust me when I tell you that I'm not going to lose sleep because you think I'm a tool. But, I would like to thank you for your quality contribution to HF. The insults are wonderful.

#2. If you stopped reading my posts 5 posts in then how did you reply to my post that was 3 posts ago and directly reply to something I wrote in there. So, you did read my posts and you thought you'd try to make yourself look cool by saying that you hadn't. Good stuff.

#3. Once again you completely go off topic and bash the Blues.. thus making you fit directly into my stereotype. All I can really say about that is thank you. I'll also add that you getting pleasure out of the Blues' failure makes me happy. It means that the day that the Blues do finally come through it's going to rip your heart apart.