View Single Post
Old
05-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Halifaxhab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Lebowski View Post
That's not the case at all. Saad would be shifted from the 1st line to the 2nd line, in favor of Sharp... but that's hardly a knock on Saad.

Not necessarily directed at you, but if people who are knocking Saad had watched this kid play all year, they wouldn't be saying some of the things that are being thrown around here. There's no doubt that he belongs in the top 6 and for how good he played in the beginning of the season, I'm surprised he didn't put up more points. He plays a great 2-way game and competes hard every shift. He's Andrew Ladd reincarnate, IMO.
what? he sux, what the hell. He's made his living on the coat-tails of stars. boooo......

now, how do I trade to get him on my team now that I've deflated his worth with utter nonsensical arguments?

I think Saad is a great kid, and will only get better. But I see Gallagher getting the edge because he should'nt even be on this list. The surprise factor alone should give him the edge. A 5ft 8in 5th round pick playing such a great year on a team that won it's division....a year after trying to dig so deep it would end up in the AHL. He played so well, even Don "I hate Montreal because I never beat them in my day" Cherry loves the kid....now that is saying something.