Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 3-2 to Sens Pt. Deux
View Single Post
Old
05-08-2013, 11:11 AM

vCash: 500
Really tough loss to accept last night, I don't really care what any other fanbase says...anyone would be upset at some of the calls that went agains the Habs last night. They didn't get the benefit of the doubt once.

But at the end of the day, that's not what contributed directly to the loss...

I know that at 2-0...I thought the habs needed to score one more goal to bury the sens. They had 2 great chances to do that, Bourque fanned on a beautiful feed from someone, can't remember who...he had an open net. Also, Markov kinda fanned on his backdoor attempt after a beauty pass from Galchenyuk.

I kind of new the game was done at that point...you can't let the Sens within striking distance. They've been that way all year.

This really hasn't been the habs series, they deserve a much better fate then they've received so far, add in the injuries to Eller, Gionta, White, Pacioretty, Price and it just doesn't seem like it's our year to advance. A shame really

Curiously...i'm not as devastated as I thought I might be. Some part of me still believes this series is far from over.

417 is offline   Reply With Quote