Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 3-2 to Sens Pt. Deux
View Single Post
Old
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
cupwatcher2014

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs88 View Post
This is why I steer away from arguing on these boards there's no reasoning with people like you lol. I'm a whiner because I didn't like the officiating? And by complaing about other games I meant about certain calls in other games you try to insult but like you said your opinion is worth spit. You say it's not the horrible refs who lost us the game I say I 50/50 agree Montreal could have finished them off but at the same time you can't say that those 2 bad icing calls in a row don't get called that Montreal doesnt win it.. They obviously would have but like I said keep thinking your some incredibly I'm depth person who knows all about hockey and never whines about refs(because refs always make the right call) and they did not lose us that game yesterday. Like you said my opinion doesn't mean spit to you so I can't see why you would answer this post.
You just don't give up do you? What is an "I'm depth" person, by the way?

The refs did not bring about the loss. The Habs lost the game. Give it a break - all teams deal with adversity. The true winners are the ones who can take that adversity and nonetheless triumph.

cupwatcher2014 is offline   Reply With Quote