View Single Post
05-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Tad McMikowsky
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I've not once seen this occur at any event. I've seen it misinterpreted several times.

What people will say is sit your adhd ass down, stop taking pictures of people across the aisle and standing up waving at them like giggling school girls while the game is going on. Or mentioning that you're leaning over the entire game thereby preventing any view for people behind them.
Or people commenting on exactly how many times they have to get up and down and not see the game in progress as people with the attention span of gnats scurry off down the row and aisle every few minutes in search of the the latest need/want from concessions, beer stand, or merchandise while the game is going on.
Or people that standup and highfive each hit on the ice like a goal was scored.

Or finally, the 1K imbeciles in attendance that see it as their life long mission to get up on their feet and try to start drunk wave the entire game. These individuals usually being so inebriated they couldn't tell you the score or what event they are at. Could be Megadeath.

So next time you think somebody is tapping your sholder because you're cheering too loud you probably got it wrong. Said fans probably want to actually see the game and have others in attendance actually watch the game.

Could be that..
Funny. I don't do any of that crap.