View Single Post
Old
05-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Habsfan18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef View Post
Quand la décision a été prise que c'était terminé pour ses séries, il a pleuré dans mes bras! J'ai ressenti beaucoup d'émotions aussi», a confié son entraîneur Michel Therrien qui tenait à vanter le courage de son capitaine.

Pretty dramatic in my opinion
Alright, he likely cried and Therrien gave him a hug - hence the "crying in my arms" comment.

Geeze, it's as if people are imaging Gionta laying down in the fetal position, bawling his eyes out, yelling NOOOOO!! WHYYYYY? while Therrien comes over, picks him up, holds him in his arms and tells him it will be alright.

Calm down folks. He cried, he was emotional. Big deal. I feel bad for the guy, and hope he continues his career...with another team, but that's another matter and opinion..

Again, the ONLY issue I have here, is Therrien bringing it up to the media. If many of our own fans are having a field day with this, imagine others?