View Single Post
Old
05-08-2013, 03:13 PM
2ndGenIslander
Ho Sang Clan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by juantimer View Post
I liked Nabby as a Shark but what we are currently getting from Niemi probably surpasses anything Nabby provided. Nabby made spectacular plays with his athleticism, Niemi does it with his battle and positioning.

I watched the last Isles game and after each Isles goal, Nabby let in a questionable goal almost immediately (granted, the Isles cannot defend the Pens very well). And all I could think was, "Man I don't miss that!"

I hope the Isles give the Pens hell and wreck several of their skill players. And lose. We would like the Murray pick to fully materialize. Then the Pens can **** off.
IMO Nabby isn't playing as well in the playoffs as he did most of the regular season. He was pretty lights out at some points during the year. Yes pittsburgh is one of the most offensively stacked teams in the league, and are going to be tough on any goaltender.

Also, is Murray a very dirty player? He was smashing Cizikas' head into the ice repeadedly last night, which we didn't appreciate very much at the coliseum.

Good luck to you guys moving forward this postseason, it looks like you don't need it very much right now however

2ndGenIslander is offline   Reply With Quote