View Single Post
Old
05-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Drewbackatu*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRSchrute217 View Post
Anyone rooting for the Islanders must not have to deal with their fans on a daily basis. They hate us more than they like their own team. Why should we root for the Isles when Ottawa is more than capable of beating the Penguins?
Why? To be honest, my hatred for ****sburgh far exceeds my hatred of the Islanders which goes back to their cup run from 80-83. The last 10+ years or so, my hatred has morphed into more of a dislike of them and I even feel sorry that they were forced to move from the Nassau Coliseum to Barclay Center because of the ******** politics in Hempstead.
They belong out there playing in a renovated Coliseum and for my money, that's still the best place to watch a hockey game hands down because every fan is close to the action, the sitelines are terrific, it doesn't take 1/2 hour to get out of the building after the game and it's devoid of all the nonsensical corporate ******** that permeates the Garden thanks to a ***** of an owner who doesn't give a crap about the hockey team per say.

Get the picture now??