View Single Post
Old
01-02-2004, 03:57 PM
barnaby63

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowtron
Does any of this really matter? Who cares what he's doing over there. The trades done. Maybe the Barnabys are guilty of overstating, but who cares? It's not something new to this board...or to the entire site for that matter. It happens. Calling them out in a post is just asking for trouble, I think, and as BLACKBURN said, lacks purpose.
Yes. Anyone with half a brain would realize this thread was pointless utill Laches and Davisian started to talk with legit points.

Brooklyn, we are still waiting for you to answer RangerDieHards question. Or are you avoiding it?

As for Ekman, part of it was what you stated. That he wanted a guaranteed chance at making the top 6. But i did read in one of the locals that Ekman said that if he didnt make the top 6 that he wanted to be traded(i mean i hope you would realize how easy it is for Ekman to think that with you so casually pointing out how Sather had something out for him so he knew he wouldnt be on the team so he demaded a trade), now knowing that Sather would later sign Hlavac, Sather didnt feel like he needed a demanding player like that so he got good value for him.