View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 03:15 AM
me2
Callng out the crap

vCash: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey McCanucks View Post
Vigneault did a great job with the **** sandwich he was served this season, somehow winning the division and getting to the playoffs despite having only two centers for a big chunk of the season, the ridiculous goaltending controversy, and losing his best fourth line player and best fighter over some sort of clerical screwup and his best faceoff guy to a bizarre decision that I still don't really understand. If anyone should get fired it should be the GM, not that I am advocating drastic changes after a shortened season, I feel that that is foolish, but if it has to be one or the other it should not be Vigneault, he did a real good job.

He's not at risk of being fired for regular season work which was just fine, he's at risk because of his playoff record.

This year the only players he was really missing were Booth and Tanev, those shouldn't break a team given Corrado filled in for Tanev ably. We finally had centre depth that was healthy this year: Sedin-Kesler-Roy-Lapierre. AV needs to get more done during the playoffs, he's been out coached in far too many series. This one was no different.

Last edited by me2: 05-09-2013 at 03:22 AM.
me2 is offline   Reply With Quote