View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 02:20 AM
opendoor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NugentHopkinsfan View Post
If he isn't fired and gives Luongo away for nothing instead of trading Schneider for a player that can help us score goals or defend... wow. Like this is a no brainer. There is no difference between Luongo and Schneider, we can win with either, so you trade the one that can bring back a great asset or you give one away and get nothing...HMMMM I wonder. Plus Luongo has proven a hell of a lot more than Cory Schneider that goes without saying. Can he even play a whole season? will he cramp up or be hurt or whatever when we need him?

I hope Gillis ins't around to make this decision but if he is he better not screw this up...like he has the situation for a year now.
Do you ever stop and think why there's the difference in valuation? I mean, if there's honestly no difference between them as you say, then why will teams give up a team altering return for Schneider and Luongo can't even be given away?

And of course you're conveniently ignoring the fact that Luongo himself wants out of Vancouver. That'd be some real A1 GMing there. Trade away the guy that wants to be here while holding the guy that wants to move closer to his family hostage.

opendoor is offline   Reply With Quote