View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 02:39 AM
OiledUp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarus View Post
To be fair to the coach, there aren't many star Swedish players left(not in the NHL anyways), and the majority of them are/were in the playoffs as of yesterday.
It's not so much the NHL players he left out, though I find it odd he prefers guys like Fälth, Fransson and even Tallinder over a guy like Adam Larsson for example. But my main issue is that he left out a couple of guys from european leagues that should be on the team and instead went with grinders and overrated complementary players(Persson ). He also overplays some guys that should have way smaller roles on the team. Just a badly put together and coached team.

As LaGu mentioned the team will improve vastly when Edler and the Sedins arrive however the coach will likely scratch the wrong players and in any case we're likely not good enough to medal unless Markström or Ehnroth puts on a clinic.

The WC doesn't bother me that much tbh what worries me is that this clown being in charge at the olympics. Just watch Niklas Persson line up against Crosby next year

On another note; Petry isn't exactly impressive for team USA

OiledUp is offline   Reply With Quote