View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 09:36 AM
bluesman11
Robert Johnson

vCash: 0
I understand your frustration, I've been dispointed too many years to list. But this year the blame lands on the forwards missing open nets and just not FINISHING when they have had many more chances than the Kings.

The Kings have not been theirselves this series and The Blues should have already FINISHED them, it's not coaching it's The Blues aren't ready for prime time (but it's not over yet, except it don't look good) like I said before the series started, would these boys become men and for the most part they have grown they just still aren't able to FINISH the play and that's still not having enough experince in these situations. They're not ready yet even though they should have already won.

After the season hopefully there will be a deal for that center that could put them over the top. I know this is hard to believe but most of us older guys aren't surprised, I picked The Kings in 6. I'm more surprised about how well they have played in a very tough series. I know this is something else that's hard to believe but if they do not win this series, this is the type of experience they need with the help of the that true #1 center to start making deep runs into the playoffs. Let's just hope they get solid goaltending in the future.