View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 09:44 AM
nyranger61494
YNWA

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
That is one thing that has absolutely killed me. There have been WAY too many players passing up hits on Backstrom, Green and Ovechkin this series although last night was better. Clowe took a couple of runs at Green. Pyatt had a couple of good hits on Ovechkin. There needs to be more of that.
Green makes it very difficult because he spins out and refuses to take a hit to make a play a lot of times. The Rangers have to find out a way to counteract that but it's really something that hurts the Caps sometimes. When DZ struggles, he does the same thing. More worried about taking a hit than the puck.

Nash just seems out of sorts to me at the moment. There are times where he tries to do too much and should use his teammates more. There are times where he should maybe look to shoot and doesn't. I think he is pressing but we definitely need more production from him. It's a testament to this team that we have a real shot in this series without a goal from Nash and where Lundqvist isn't stealing games for us.

nyranger61494 is offline   Reply With Quote