View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Blueshirt Believer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
Except that last night he made a PK adjustment that, as I said, completely neutralized Green and Ovie on the power play last night.

If that was sarcasm...you really need to use the sarcasm icon!!!
Yeah he switched to diamond coverage(btw, that didn't start last night. He was playing with it back in game 2). But, I still think the Rangers are still too stagnant and not aggressive enough on their PK.

Caps will adjust in that department. I expect them to start setting more along the half wall or corner.

I am happy(for the players)that were able to come back in this series. But, lets face it, the Caps are not a very good team.

Defensively, Washington is an absolute disaster covering the front of the net in their own end. Plus, they are not a hard forechecking team. They are very soft along the wall in O zone and force plays up high.

With that said. games 3,4(and 2)were all games that could have gone either way. I still don't think the Rangers are all that well coached. They are going to have a heck of time with a forechecking team on their breakouts. Rangers transition game is still very painful to watch.

But, the Rangers have shown some creativity and character in these wins. Thats a positive. I still don't feel they are running the correct system.

Also, I am getting tired of the rangers falling back(with a one goal lead) into a 1-2-2 shell way too early. That is just begging for problems.

Last edited by Blueshirt Believer: 05-09-2013 at 10:00 AM.