View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Bobblehead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
That's you, you pick no. How about the parents who's kids are at elite levels that want to be able to give their kids the best skills possible at the earliest? How about the kids that are having fun in the hitting leagues?

Can't wait to see in 10 years when we lose that Canadian edge we have in international tournaments.

Shouldn't shock me though the coddling that kids get nowadays is sickening.
Move to Saskatchewan.

Again you guys keep ignoring the studies that state there is no proven benefit to teaching kids to hit at an earlier age will reduce their risk of injury.

The QMJHL has won the last 2 Memorial Cups and they have no hitting in PeeWee. How can this be? Those kids must take a beating cause they never learned to hit early? How can they win a Memorial Cup when Western kids and Ontario kids CLEARLY have an advantage and better skill set because they have 2 more years of hitting experience!

Coddling, I know its sickening how we science & studies improve life expectancy and it ends up hurting us in the long run. D@mn seatblets! Soap, who needs it?! Drinking and driving... my old man never got hurt. All these stupid rules are really hurting society.

Bobblehead is offline   Reply With Quote