View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummergas View Post
Yeah, no worries man! I know you're not that type.

And don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the building is filled! I was at Game 3 and it was beyond intense. Game 4 sounded at least as crazy on the television. Saturday should be loud enough to do structural damage! But, I just wish that even 1,500 of these people would show up more frequently. Like even 5 times a year more frequently.
That we do agree on. I wish the building would fill up more too. I hate that the building is empty most nights. And while I did give up my seasons, I would STILL go to games... just not as many. I know people who haven't gone to a game in 5 years. And to be honest, THOSE people, I agree are fairweather. THOSE people shouldn't even be allowed in the building for the playoffs if you ask me. I was just in the mindset that most of the people coming out of the woodwork were in my situation. Still fans, but couldn't justify going to 41 home games every year while we pick up Tim Thomas to NOT play and reach the cap floor.

Anyway... Saturday... if we win tonight... holy crap! Couldn't even imagine what that would be like.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote