View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Saint Patrick
2 rings in my hears

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Such a small, stupid nitpick, but it really grinds my gears everytime I see the DD line as the 'first line' in lineups.
Same here, oddly enough when hes proposed on the 3rd, all of a sudden I'm ok with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy munson View Post
2013 vs 2010 : Or why I still believe.

April 22nd 2010: My girlfriend and I leave for Cayo Coco.
She asks: "You don't mind missing the next Habs games?"
Me: "A little bit, but come on... 3-1 Washington. I'm usually optimistic, but we're done. It's Washington".

April 23rd 2010: TSN in the room.
What should I do...? Of course I'll watch the game. Girlfriend (that's her name) goes to the lobby to meet a few people we've met the day before and I stay in the room. The game starts and the phone rings. I know noone in Cuba, so I don't answer. It rings again. Girlfriend says: "Quick, come to the lobby bar, there's a crowd watching the game!!". (tip of the day: Never, EVER run with flip flops while hanging on to your beer and a smoke. First of all it isn't a very masculine way to get yourself from one place to another, also, you can trip. I know.

April 26 and 28th 2010: Games 6 and 7
The miracle continues and its name is Halak. The crowd grows bigger from game to game. A caribbean bandwagon. We're explaining the rules to the staff while they bring us trays of beer nonstop. I'm so drunk and happy as Moore scored the 2nd goal and the place goes ballistic. I sometimes watch the video of that 7th game, 2000+ miles away, and I still get goosebumps.
Loled a bold.....actually laughed at your whole story, well written.

In other news, anyone else miss AK46?