View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 02:21 PM
predfan24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrickhayOrnqvistpay View Post
The sad part is we didn't go out and get Forsberg to play him with Fiddler. You figure out a way to play him with our best talent we had and if it meant shifting a few guys around we should've done that. The guy was a beast in the playoffs and still had some left in the tank. I would've almost rather had him on the line with Arnott and Dumont and let it ride. Move Fiddler to the middle with Rads and Hartnell. There were other ways to utilize him and it was an epic fail IMNSHO.
Yeah it didn't really matter what line you put Fiddler on he would have stuck out like a sore thumb and you didn't want to split up Rads and Forsberg because they had a good connection. From what I remember the Rads-Foppa-Fiddler line actually produced well during that series. It was the Legwand line which had been so good during the reg season that **** the bed and as Goc said our biggest issue was size versus the sharks. They knocked us off the puck constantly and we couldn't knock them off the puck.

I though Foppa was utilized fine here personally. We rolled 3 scoring lines once we got him, he got PP time and he produced at about a point per game while playing on one foot.