View Single Post
05-09-2013, 02:58 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by El Gato Bodegero View Post
Caps fan here.

What a series guys honestly I hate the rangers, I do hate them a lot but I have to say that this past series between us have been amazing and whoever wins this series I hope it gets to 7 AGAIN. Even tough that I hate your team I want that the winner of this series to get deep.

In the past series the games were so tight that doesn´t matter which team advances both teams are left without energy for the next series, so I hope it doesn´t repeat this year.

Btw something good to notice is that in comparison with some other teams and series, you and us have lost and win with class. No blind hitting after games, no illegal dangerous want to injure hits etc etc.

Of course am angry that we lost the last 2 games but I knew this would be another nail bitting, bad blood pressure series.

That brasard line reminded me of your old Playstation line with voros, zherdev and dubinsky...
IDK if my blood pressure can handle ANOTHER 7 Game Series, but I agree. Our two teams can put together one helluva chess match compared to some of these other $#!+ show series (although I'm sure we both enjoy the melodrama it creates). Well said with your classy post.

JayMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote