View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 03:21 PM
doublechili

vCash: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummergas View Post
As you live around Philly and conceivably can't make the games because of your location, I wouldn't call you fairweather. Winning may have motivated you to take the extra measure to get yourself here to see the success you've been witnessing from a far for the last month, but it's just not practical for you to come to the games at NVMC that often. But, I believe you have posted in the past about seeing the Isles play in Philly. If that's the case, then you've been doing more than a lot of people back here have done for years.

And I must admit, the tailgaiting attraction at NVMC will be missed. It is a fun time and it's a shame that will be lost. On the other hand, there are plenty of bars around Barclays for pre-gaming, so that will have to do.
True, I have gone to many Isles-Flyers games down here, although it's just not the same since I lay pretty low at away games (I think away fans should be seen and not heard - probably the result of a youth dealing with obnoxious NYR fans at NVMC - at least until the dynasty shut them up).

doublechili is offline   Reply With Quote