Thread: Injury Report: Martin Havlat 5/1 [Video]
View Single Post
05-09-2013, 05:24 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Hatrick Marleau View Post
Nieto can't play and none of the guys you listed are gonna replace Havlat. Hamilton could maybe get a shot on the 4th line with Burish out. But to just give them a top 6 role is a recipe for disaster, especially since we are in the playoffs.
And havlat has yet to play this post season(barely) so why not try a rookie in his place for the PO's?? If Marty is out why not????

Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
Nieto and Tarasov aren't signed to ELCs for this season. But besides, that, yes, I do know 100% that Havlat is better than Hamilton, Oleksuk (often a healthy scratch in the AHL), and Tierney (couldn't break a PPG in the OHL on a stacked team).

This Havlat thing you're one is starting to get really pathetic.
Then quit wasting YOUR TIME, Havlat is too injury prone to keep. IMO .
I am allowed to have an opinion, and whether you like it or not doesn't concern me really. Simple solution is to not respond..I am not the only one who thinks Havlat has underwhelmed in his time here due to injury, I just voice my opinion moreso than some others.

Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
He's talking about replacing Havlat. Hamlilton can't even close to do that. Frankly, it's a stretch that Hamilton would be an adequate 4th liner right now. Only reason I think it's remotely plausible is his hockey sense.
And i was talking about playing a youngster NOW while Marty is injured....Quit trying to tell me what I am thinking. Check all my other post out, I want him gone next year and someone cheaper/younger to replace him..The guy is hurt RIGHT NOW.....

FeedingFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote