View Single Post
Old
01-02-2004, 07:36 PM
DaleHunter

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DaleHunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillson2Berge2Weinie
Hey Dale would Pete ever be made available or are you guys keeping him for life, if it's the latter I'd understand the guy is a modern day version of Bossy...
Pete as in Peter Bondra? If you're talking about him, I think if we are out of the playoffs at the deadline, he could definitely be moved. Personally, I don't want him to be because he's a guy who gives it all every night and hasn't lost a step even at 36... plus his slapshot is still deadly, either on a rush down the RW or from the right point on the PP. Though he's a fan favorite and a Cap for life (so far), I think that (unfortunately) anyone on this team could be had for the right price.

If you're talking about Stephen Peat, then definitely yes. I love the guy, and I wish he'd get more playing time to develop both his hockey skills and his enforcer skills, but our new coach Hanlon is quoted in the press as saying he doesn't like pure enforcers or pre-meditated fighting at all. He'd been scratched 8 games in a row before injuries allowed him to be dressed. I don't think Hanlon is a fan of his... much to my dismay... and txpd's and shanwon's joy.