Old
05-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Holden Caulfield
Perennial Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I couldn't agree more.

I can assure that the team isn't looking past the Blues. Games like the one we have Friday are what define playoff teams. The bad look past their opponents and get what they deserve. The good keep playing the way they have and hope for the best.

The great go out and raise their game to the highest possible level and soundly beat their opponents so that no question can be asked about who deserved to move on.

Are we good or great, we will see Friday but regardless of what happens I don't give a fetid turd about who we may or may not face down the road.

You line em up, we'll knock em down and get their names once we have our names on the cup again this year.

(nothing against anyone who does and I don't mean to offend anyone, just think its a bad idea to speculate. I am wildly superstitious for one and can't imagine doing so back when I played is all)
Haha agreed...if I was on the team. If I was a Kings player I would not even be watching the other games, focusing only on finishing off the Blues. However as a fan, I like to run through all scenarios (plus I have OCD about correcting contract/stats/standings/numbers things on here )

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dingo View Post

Face Wash and I went to Team LA today. If you don't believe me that it's Face Wash, look at the foam finger. Any old loser can't claim to be the #1 fan, we know it's Face Wash.

As you can see his playoff beard is coming along... (he used Rogaine)
****ing awesome Face Wash. I am going to try really really hard to make it down to LA next year to catch some Kings games. I will let everybody here know if I ever make it down, I have never been to LA I cannot WAIT to visit and go to Staples Center.

Had LA lost Game 5 versus Vancouver last year I was planning to rent a car and drive from Phoenix for Game 6, since I was down there at the time, but Stolly ended that dream (I forgive him though, the Cup was enough )

Holden Caulfield is online now   Reply With Quote