View Single Post
Old
05-09-2013, 11:57 PM
yoss

vCash: 50
The Sedins battled back last game. Down a goal in the 3rd, they came through with the tying goal and battled hard i thought towards the end. The first couple or few games maybe are a different story.

I sort of wonder if Daniel is not still suffering from that Keith concussion, he didn't seem the same to me this year, and obviously he scored less.

I am completely against moving the twins. I think if that happened people would start realizing just how good we have it with them.

I was a bit disappointed overall in their production this year, they didn't look as dangerous, but it would not surprise me at all if they were better next year, in particular Daniel. Would hope he can find his scoring touch again.

Passing is never an issue with either. At times the cycle seem too predictable and redundant to me. Hank stepped it up against L.A. last year, they didn't score enough or generate as many quality chances early in this series, but they did pick it up there towards the end, and i hope that they learn from the last two years playoff disappointments and adjust accordingly.