View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Seedling
Fan level 7?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I missed that these guys are playing on Team Canada. Yeah I don't get it. Maybe tell me what accomplished, brilliant, star veterans are taking up all the minutes instead of Hall.

A Team Canada that can't score goals to save its life benches a player that finished topten in scoring. Makes a lot of sense.
Past versions of Team Canada.

Guys getting more minutes that have actually won cups or proven things like reliable production and playing a two way game are all of the guys on the top two lines. Guys that have won awards. Guys that have longer track records. Look them up yourself.

Seems they scored enough to win today. I noticed none of our guys were on the score sheet. I am sure this is due to a conspiracy.

Why can you not accept that Hall is playing a different role? It's like you are four and somebody took your blanket away. Sure, you post eloquent garbage, but it is still garbage. Sorry that the truth about how this team and our players are being handled is not your perceived reality.

I used to think you were a good poster. Then I started following you a bit. You are more like an educated troll.

Guess what? Post count is not a sign of knowledge or intelligence. I am done with you.

Nowhere did you even attempt to counter that this is what I have offered up. Our guys are not the only options. This is not The Oil. It's Team Canada and they are being trusted with 3 rd line minutes and duties. If you cannot check your ego at the door, don't make the trip.

You can go cry about how life isn't fair because poor Taylor hall is the bestest ever. It won't change what's happening and you seem to not grasp why it is being done, even when given comments from Struds who very much supports the coach.

Peace.

Last edited by Seedling: 05-10-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Seedling is offline   Reply With Quote