View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 05:29 AM
LaGu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousBusiness View Post
Yep, Canada dominated that game. It easily could have been 6-0 if it weren't for Enroth.

I thought Smith was shaky in the first period, but settled down in the second and third.
No doubt CAN was the better team but if we're going to do the what-if's here you could just as easily say it would have been 3-3 if Smith didn't play great (and had some luck, for example one post and one "blind" blocker save). That would imply that Enroth played as he did of course. Or it could have been 3-2 Sweden in the same scenario as above but with a correct penalty called 30 secs before Canada's 3rd goal...

"What-if's" are useless. Who cares about all of this anyway, Canada was the better team and won, Sweden put up a good fight (better than expected I might add). In terms of Hall I can only say that he was one out of about 2-3 players on the Canada team that "scared" me every time he was on.

After seeing three game with Canada I don't understand why Hall is not played more. Maybe that's a homer attitude but honestly I could not care less for the success of the Canadian team so there's that. I am not talking about stats etc, I am talking about just watching the games and for me it has been obvious that he is one of the players that, if let loose, could go into to WHC-beast-mode...

LaGu is offline   Reply With Quote