View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Netro

vCash: 500
I think a lot of us, myself included, need to let the emotions of the elimination pass because the next day is a little quick to get over them and make rational decisions about this team.

Also - reality is that we won't see an overhaul of this team, it just doesn't happen like in fantasy leagues.

We are all disappointed with the elimination - a season isn't a success when the cup isn't won - but this team did a lot of great things this year and is on the uptick.

I think we can assume that Kaberle will be bought out and that Ryder won't be back so that Bergevin can use those dollars elsewhere. I think we will see Gionta and Markov back on the last year of their contracts. As much I'd like to see DD moved, he was just resigned, so I'd be stunned if he is moved. I think we are more likely to see him moved to LW so that Pleks-Galchenyuk-Eller become the top 3 centres.

I think we will see some more size brought in in the offseason. I think Bergevin will try to bring in a sizeable skilled forward, not sure who. Moen may be a candidate to be moved and I'm curious as to how they handle the defence. I'd expect to see Tinordi obviously given a shot at an everyday spot. If he wins it then the top 6 becomes Markov-PK-Emelin-Gorges-Tinordi-Diaz with Bouillion as the #7. Is that good enough though?

Netro is offline   Reply With Quote