View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 11:22 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Going to be interesting to see how the Hamilton roster shapes up, as it looks like they will need to get a few more forwards under contract. So far we are looking at something like,

Goalies- Tokarski, Condon, Delmas. I assume Tokarski is re-signed and clears waivers next season but what an odd way to handle him as they didn't dress him for 2 of the final 3 games of the year and it was Mayer that sat on the bench to back up Budaj which I still don't get. Next season will be the last for Delmas to show something since it's the final year of his contract, but not sure if he will be able to beat out Condon who did well on a bad Princeton team this past season.

Defense- Tinordi, Beaulieu, Pateryn, Ellis, Deitz, Thrower, Stejskal? Tinordi could be with the Habs, got to think he's going to see a lot of time with them next year but we'll see if he starts the year there or not. Beaulieu should also see more time with the Habs but I would be surprised to see both make the team next year, as I think Beaulieu needs a lot of work on his defensive game. Should be a lot of fun to watch how Dietz does and I assume Thrower will be in Hamilton, so we should have a young defense again.

Forwards- Leblanc, Kristo, Bournival, Holland, Nattinen, Quailer, Lefebvre are under contract for next year and should all be back. Can't wait to see how Kristo does in a full season, hopefully Leblanc bounces back and Quailer picks it up as he had a tough rookie season for sure.

Additional incoming players- The Habs have 3 weeks from today to sign Nygren, Archambault and Pribyl as well as Walsh later in the summer. Should be some other contracts handed out as well, maybe Alex Belzile is back, perhaps Chaput as well for ECHL depth.