View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 11:06 AM
ManByng
Moroz fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManByng View Post
was anyone listening after 4 PM on Team 1260 yeaterday when Ryan Rishaug (sp?) basically said, without actually saying it, that the same deal that Nashville got for Martin Erat, which involved Filip Forsberg, was apparently offered to the Oilers and Tambo couldn't pull the trigger? if this is true, i am pretty mad and now VERY glad Mr. Conservative has been fired! thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Perfect Human View Post
^Thought so. Although a lot of scouts are finding holes in Forsberg's game. Holes that no one was talking about before the draft. Maybe it's why he fell to 11th or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
Holes or no holes wouldn't Forsberg be something that you could flip at the draft more easily?

Although I'm not going to blame Tambo. The whole freaking team of senior, mid-level, lower level management was there at TDD. I have to think ST would've asked for people's opinions.
or you keep Forsberg as an eventual replacement in the lineup for Hemsky, and continue to let Forsberg develop and work on those holes in his game. just because the Caps gave up on him and he needs a bit of work on his game doesn't make him any less of a good prospect.