View Single Post
Old
05-10-2013, 11:15 AM
BowDangles

vCash: 500
I would like Berglund on the Oilers but if we can not find a reasonable trade for him not including this years first than I would just offer sheet him. The compensation would be a 1st rounder in 2014 and a 3rd in 2014.

If we make enough changes this offseason I would hope that the 2014 1st is a mid-late first next year...

Bob Mckenzie was on Team 1260 this morning and was saying that the Canucks "blowing up" will more than likely just be a couple buyouts and moving on with guys like Raymond and Booth.

Nothing major, the big point he made was they need to start giving younger guys bigger minutes to allow growth. The need to find a way to constantly be developing players without blowing up completely and starting over (Edmonton) or giving your vets all of the ice time and having no one to come in to replace them when they start to diminish in play (Calgary).

If and it is a big If, the Canucks are going to look to move either Kesler or Edler I would hope the Oilers jump all over it...I highly doubt they will move them to Edmonton though...Too much risk of having it bite them in the butt.