Thread: Tyler Seguin
View Single Post
05-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Took the red pill
vCash: 500
Julien on production:

ďI think itís pretty obvious that that the line is leading the way right now. Bergy [Patrice Bergeron] scores a goal last night, it as on the power play. I think Bergyís played well, I thought Tyler [Seguin] played extremely well here in Boston and that line was actually good, but I donít think Tyler played his best, and neither did Brad [Marchand], in Toronto. Theyíve got a chance to redeem themselves here, but the other lines have, at some point, produced, as well. But Krejciís line is, no doubt, the dominant line, I think thatís the biggest thing. We saw that Ė I feel like Iím repeating myself Ė a few years back when I thought [Chris] Kelly, [Rich] Peverley, and [Michael] Ryder were a dominant in the Montreal series, and then other lines picked it up afterwards. At the end of the day, itís a matter of always having somebody doing something to help us win hockey games and, so far, thatís whatís been happening.Ē
Emphasis added.

It's funny how people forget the pattern of the 2011 playoff run - some players step it up in one series, then others in the next. Krejci had one goal vs. the Habs in 2011, then absolutely torched the Flyers. That's the nature of this team.