Old
05-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Refs have been calling retaliatory penalties all playoffs long. Boyle needs to know that. Not saying it wasn't embellished, because it was, but Boyle CANNOT put himself in that situation, especially with what's going on at the other end (odd man rush for the Rangers). He gave the ref an opportunity, and that call is made 100 times out of 100.

I'm happy he scored, truly. But **** him.
Who cares? THere was a dive and it was not called. There was some serious roughing by Ribs and it was not called. These were both in direct view of the ref who was watching the whole time.

I would agree with you if the ref only saw the retaliation. That would just be a fact of life. This was not that at all, which is why it's such a horrible display of reffing.

If I had to guess, I would bet that the ref was worried that the Caps were called for too many penalties. Some weak ass, ******** excuse like that.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote