View Single Post
05-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Brian Boyle
BZK blows away
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by crisb View Post
What? Coming from a mod? Game 6 does matter. We win game 6, we can win the series. We were one lucky bounce away from winning this game in OT. I thought Cally had a rough first half of the game, but he started to pick it up. Nash needs to pick it up, as does Richards. No doubt about it. Don't start saying game 6 doesn't matter.

It's the same people saying this BS that were saying the series was over after 2-0. relax.
I can't have an opinion?

The Rangers have lost all three road games thus far and had, literally, maybe five or six good scoring chances in those games. They've scored twice. They are something like 0-for-12 on the PP. They have given up a PP goal in each of their away games.

Have you seen anything from this team that indicates they'll be able to win a game on the road? I certainly haven't. And I'm generally one of the more positive people here I'm just being realistic, at this point. This team doesn't forecheck on the road. They sit back, lose every puck battle, and in general play sloppy, uninspired hockey.

Bring last year's team back, at least I knew that team was always going balls-to-the-wall. This team seems so fragile.

Brian Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote